Unlimited Possibilities Mental Health Services
6759 West Charleston Blvd, Suite 130
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Ryan Brendon, P.A.
(702) 467-1377 phone
(702) 823-4781 fax
- Unlimited Possibilities Mental Health Services is dedicated to promoting mental health, providing rehabilitative services with the highest quality performance for those with addictive behaviors and other mental health issues and to assist those in need with overcoming social, psychological, emotional, financial and legal obstacles.
- We work with high quality community based agencies in securing the best available resources, information, and materials for our clients, communities, and organizational collaborative partners.
- Unlimited Possibilities supports and promotes the mental health recovery process through efficacious peer and non-peer directed and operated services, advocacy, education, economic development, and participation in mental health policy issues which can lead to more productive lives for individuals.
- To strengthen individuals and their ability to become more productive members of society by providing job assistance programs with financial incentives to ensure the rehabilitative success of program clients.
- To provide direct support clinical professionals and managers that monitor and oversee residential facilities who are specially trained and focused on assisting clients with achieving their treatment goals and successfully pursuing their career objectives.
ABOUT UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
- UP's Executive Director and treatment staff have many years of experience in mental health, emotional and behavioral health.
- UP provides culturally and linguistically appropriate services in all treatment settings.
- UP is a premiere mental health service provide for Nevada Mental Health court.
- UP has a clinically supervised therapeutic milieu.
- UP's primary goal is to assist individuals in meeting their goals toward rehabilitation.
- UP provides programs that support adolescents through their growth and development towards successful community reintegration.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
- Couples/Marriage/Group Therapy
- Adolescents (12-18 years)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Emotionally & Behaviorally Disturbed Adolescents
PROGRAMS / SERVICES
- Abuse/Anger Management
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Behavior Modification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Crisis Intervention
- Daily Living Skills
- Dissociative Disorders
- Gay/Lesbian Issues
- Job Training/Placement/Skills Development
- Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient
- Recreation/Residential Care
- Physical Impairment
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Supported Living
- Transgender Issues
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.